Kay Bork is the owner and founder of Impressions, where expressing your unique style is her priority. She was named by “Women’s Wear Daily” as among the top women qualified to succeed in Fashion.
She will be your personal stylist. The recipient of many international awards for fashion design and clothing construction, Kay has expertise in clothing fabrications, body proportion, color, and image projection. You will enjoy undivided attention even the most exclusive boutiques can not offer. While selecting styles to complement your body type, your coloring, your life style and refine your personal image, she will capture the essence of your inner beauty and those unique qualities that make you the unique woman you are!
Our Naples Trunk Shows offer a relaxing, comfortable, pressure free atmosphere that will spoil you for any other shopping experience.
Our National Showrooms offer luxurious settings in New York, Greenwich, Chicago and Dallas for private viewings with your personal stylist Kay Bork. . If you live near, or travel to New York, Greenwich, Chicago or Dallas, Kay can accommodate your busy schedule and meet your there.
Special Events and Programs conducted nationally by Kay include
- Runway Fashion Shows
- Informal Modeling
- Dressing for Success Seminars
- "What to Wear for Your Body Type" Presentations
- Getting the most out of your Fashion Dollars Seminars
- Wardrobe Planning and Management Presentations
- Successful Packing Techniques for Business and Leisure travel
These are perfect programs for Business, Club or Charity Events, and can be choreographed to fit your specific needs.
Download Woman of Distinction Naples Article
- Expert Image Advisor and Fashion Stylist for Successful Executive and Professional Women for 15 years
- Fashion Contributor at WEWS News Channel 5
- Model and Fashion Coordinator for American Originators
- Model, Fashion Show Director, and member of The Fashion Council for Pogue's National Department Stores
- Member of The National Fashion Board, Fashion Show Director and Model for Bobbie Brooks
- Member of The National Fashion Council of Seventeen Magazine
- Education : Ohio State University, Seventeen Magazine, Connaught Group of New York, American Originators, Pogue’s National Fashion Association